Friday, May 3, 2013

Busy Busy Busy Week...

This week as been super busy and exciting because... we have WARM WEATHER and SUN!!! 

 

The kids, Madi, Liam and Addy (the little girl I watch during the week) have been outside everyday this week enjoying the warm weather. We've played outside, planted some new plants, relocated some plants, moved rock, pulled weeds, I mowed for the 1st time ever, chased Diesel as he was running away from the house, etc. Its been a fun filled and tiring week!

 Levi and I finally started our business, we are now Levi Dielman, LLC. And with owning your own corporation comes with lots of paperwork! Our accountant recommended using quickbooks to help keep everything organized unlike our office space! Its currently a disaster, I need to make a trip to Home Depot to get the wood needed to make the shelves I want! Since I am the secretary of our business, I asked Nicole at Davids Mommy for some help! Below is a link for Quickbooks if anyone else needs it!

 QuickBooks Pro 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment