Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taco Soup

I was first introduced to Taco Soup by my mom, when we were visiting my parents last winter.  Now I was a little skeptical because well I love taco's and soup but combined, I wasn't sure!  But here I am a couple months later making it and loving it!  Now I changed my recipe a little, as I like my food a little spicier! 


 Taco Soup Recipe

1 lb Ground Chuck
1 small Onion, diced
2 cans Rotel w/ Chiles
1 can Black Beans
1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
1 cup frozen Corn

Toppings
Cilantro
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream
Cream Cheese
Tortilla Chips
Corn Chips

Directions
Brown Ground Chuck with onion and minced garlic, drain fat.  Add Taco Seasoning and Ranch packets until they are dissolved (you can add some water as well to help dissolve).  Once seasonings are dissolved, add Rotel w/ Chiles, Black Beans and froze Corn.  If you want it more soupy, you can add water.  Let simmer for 30 minutes to combine flavors and Enjoy!

I really like cream cheese on mine, as well as shredded cheese, cilantro and corn chips!  The cream cheese gives it an amazing flavor!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment